- 14 December 2018: Today is the day! All my products have been delivered to Amazon warehouse. Yay!
So.. This is the final Amazon FBA fees for my product.
I must say it is quite high! I am selling it at 39.99$ and Amazon taking 18.69$ as a fee.
6$ is for Amazon referral fee. This is just simply a fee for listing on Amazon catalog.
12.69$ is for fulfillment fee.
So at the moment all my products are LIVE and READY to be sold on Amazon.
- 15 December 2018: Today I noticed that Amazon fees have changed slightly for my products. I think they recalculate the size and weight of the product and then set a new fee. Anyway the new charge is way better than before. Total fee was 18.69$ before, and now it is 11.47$.
- 16 December 2018: So.. All my products are now at Amazon warehouse and ready to be sold. But seems like 1 box is missing. Or maybe not missing, Amazon still not processed it yet. But it is little bit confusing. Because all my boxes, total of 12, delivered to Amazon warehouse 2 days ago and 11 box already processed except 1 box. Why? Why they did not process the last box? I did little bit searching (try google “Amazon FBA inventory status receiving“) and found out that there are other people as well with same situation. Some says, we have to wait. I spoke with Ben as well, and he said he sent total of 12 boxes and he suggested i wait little bit more, maybe Amazon still processing it. So i will wait.
- 16 December 2018: I am curious about Amazon advertisement system, so i decided to give it a go. I just simply created an ad campaign for 5$ daily budget. Let see what kind of traffic i am getting with that such small amount of budget. I just posted a separate post on how to launch a campaign on Amazon. You can read it here.
- 16 December 2018: I just noticed something different in my FBA inventory. 1 item in my inventory went from available to reserved. What does reserved means? I searched little bit, and they say there are two meanings of reserved status: either that item is sold or being moved between amazon fulfillment centers. I think in my case it is the second option. It is being transferred to another fulfillment center, i guess.
- 19 December 2018: My campaign is failing big time. It is not working. I spent ~3$ which generated me ~700 impressions (it means Amazon displayed my products to the customers ~700 times) and total of 6 people clicked on it and zero (o) people placed an order. So it kinda sucks. I need to figure out how to run my campaign successfully. I think i should re-consider using manual targeting rather than automatic targeting. But the question is how? I need to do more research on this.
- 26 December 2018: So it has been 12 days that my products are at Amazon warehouse and still NO SALE. My ad campaign is running and generating impressions and clicks but they don’t convert to any sale. I need to find out what i am doing wrong. However it is end of the year and i am enjoying my time with my family. I will put my undivided attention (which i don’t think Amazon can handle my undivided attention) to it after new year. Happy new year everyone!
I will update this post whenever there is a development.